All the basic forms and agreements you need to thrive as an independent contractor
It takes more than chutzpah and good skills to succeed as an independent contractor. You need solid legal information, especially when taxes are concerned, and a trusty plan for getting everything in writing.
Working as an Independent Contractor contains all the basic forms and agreements you need to thrive as an independent contractor. It includes:
- a complete independent contractor agreement, along with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to fill it out
- sample invoices
- a contract amendment form
- two crucial IRS forms no independent contractor should be without
This eGuide also outlines eight simple steps you can take to dodge being reclassified as an employee by the IRS and other hard-hitting government agencies.
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Contract Amendment Form
- Invoice Form
- Application for Employer Identification Number
- Determination of Worker Status for Purposes of Federal Employment Taxes and Income Tax Withholding